We present these 5 free applications, ideal for engineering students, both to work and to learn.
All these applications are free, we hope you download it, try them out and leave us your comments and opinions.
We wish you like them. Share them!
If this compilation of free programs is of your interest, you may also want to take a look at the following ones:
- The best 3 free programs for electrical engineers and technicians
- 16 Free Programs for Electrical Engineers and Electrical Technicians
- The best 10 free programs for electronic engineers and technicians
- The 3 best free programs for engineers and electronic technicians - Part 2
- Learn free electronics with these 4 essential sites
- 12 Free Robotics Programs (Part I)
- 12 Free Robotics Programs (Part II)
- The best 6 free programs for mechanical engineers (Part I)
- The best 6 free programs for mechanical engineers (Part II)
- 12 Free programs for engineers and technicians of Renewable Energies
- 9 Free Programs for the Study of Thermodynamics
- The best 8 free programs for architects: drawing, structural calculation and design
- 4 free essential apps for architects and creatives
- Best 12 free programs for civil engineers
- The best 10 free programs for mathematics (Part I)
- The best 10 free programs for mathematics (Part II)
- The best 10 free programs for mathematics (Part III)
- The best 4 free programs in Statistics
BeamDesign App - Especially useful for civil engineers, mechanical engineers, architects, and students designing hyperstatic 1D frameworks
This Finite Element Method (FEM) application is especially useful for civil engineers, mechanical engineers, architects, and students who wish to design hyperstatic 1D frameworks.
Mathlab Graphing Calculator App - Essential tool for school and college. Scientific, graphing, fraction and matrix calculator in one app!
If you're looking for a graphing calculator app that works smoothly and seamlessly, you've found it! Mathlab Graphing Calculator is a scientific graphing calculator integrated with algebra and is an indispensable mathematical tool for students in elementary school to those in college or graduate school, or just anyone who needs more than what a basic calculator offers.
Numerical methods App - Scientific, Graphing, Fraction, Algebraic, Matrix Calculator
This fantastic new learning tool is already being used by teachers around the world to teach math in an interesting and innovative way. Having your own at home ensures that homework is resolved quickly and efficiently, helping you retain what you have learned.
Convertpad App - Unit converter App
ConvertPad is the most powerful and fully featured Unit converter, Currency converter and Calculator. It's a simple but the most powerful unit converter. (10,000,000+ downloads). ConvertPad is intuitive and easy to use. Features fast, real time currency and unit conversion in a clean interface.
Statistics Quick Reference Pro App - Complete tool to learn statistics and probability
This app was developed by a qualified Statistics tutor. A must have app for all Statistics students. Almost all the topics that you will need to get through your statistics course are explained in detail and simple manner.