MIT App Inventor
MIT App Inventor is an innovative beginner's introduction to programming and app creation that transforms the complex language of text-based coding into visual, drag-and-drop building blocks. The simple graphical interface grants even an inexperienced novice the ability to create a basic, fully functional app within an hour or less.
The MIT App Inventor project seeks to democratize software development by empowering all people, especially young people, to transition from being consumers of technology to becoming creators of it.
In 2015, the MIT App Inventor community consists of nearly 3 million users representing 195 countries. More than 100,000 active weekly users have built over 7 million android apps! As an open-source tool that seeks to make both programming and app creation accessible to a wide range of audiences, MIT App Inventor has grabbed the attention of:
- Formal and informal educators who have used MIT App Inventor to introduce programming to their Computer Science students, science club members, after-school programs’ attendees, and summer campers. Many educators have also started to use MIT App Inventor to develop apps in support of their own instructional objectives.
- Government and civic employees and volunteers who have harnessed the power of MIT App Inventor to develop custom, often hyper-local apps in response to natural disasters and community-based needs.
- Designers and product managers who have seen the potential that MIT App Inventor has to support the iterative design process via rapid prototyping, testing and iteration.
- Researchers who use MIT App Inventor to create custom apps that can process their data collection and analysis requirements in a wide variety of fields from medical to social.
- Hobbyists and Entrepreneurswho want to quickly turn an idea into an app without the cost or learning curve of more traditional app creation processes.
¡Follow Us and don't miss any interesting soft!Follow @BananaSoftCom