Free Radi Ant DICOM Viewer
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer provides the following basic tools for the manipulation and measurement of images:
- Fluid zooming and panning
- Brightness and contrast adjustments, negative mode
- Preset window settings for Computed Tomography (lung, bone, etc.)
- Ability to rotate (90, 180 degrees) or flip (horizontal and vertical) images
- Segment length
- Mean, minimum and maximum parameter values (e.g. density in Hounsfield Units in Computed Tomography) within circle/ellipse and its area
- Angle value (normal and Cobb angle)
- Pen tool for freehand drawing
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer was designed to use resources as efficiently as possible. It can make use of a multiprocessor and multicore system with large amounts of gigabytes of RAM, but will also run on an old single-core machine with only 512MB RAM.
A 64-bit version is provided for modern systems to keep all opened images in more than 4GB of memory, if necessary. Asynchronous reading lets you browse and process images while they are still being opened.
All of this is available in one very compact application that has an installer size of just over 2MB.
¡Follow Us and don't miss any interesting soft!Follow @BananaSoftCom