Open PPM is an open source product, used for Project Management and Project Portfolio Management, in accordance with the PMBOK® (Project Management Body of Knowledge) guide, from PMI® (Project Management Institute).
- OpenPPM is a pure web, native cloud solution solution to manage projects, programs and portfolios according to PMI standards
- OpenPPM is multi-language, translated into English and Spanish.
- OpenPPM is multi-role, up to 10 roles, but only 4 roles are enough to have the whole functionality (Project Manager, Team Member, Resource Manager and PMO)
- OpenPPM is a multi-tenant solution: One single instance can have data (secured) of multiple companies. Each company can have many departments (performance organizations)
- Investment Management: Investment Details, Dashboard, Investment Probability & Priority
- Project Control: Percentage of Completion (POC), Status Report, Integrated Change Control
- Project Information: Project Data, Project Charter, Stakeholders, Dependencies, Project Cost Assumptions
- Project Scope & Schedule Management: WBS, Deliverables, Activities, Milestones
- Project Cost Management: Funding, Baseline, Project Margin, Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Resource Management: Project Staffing Demand Management, Resource Pool Management, Resource Capacity Planning, Register Performance Appraisals, Team Calendar
- Risk Management: Risk Register, Issues, Assumptions
- Procurement Management: SOW & Selection, Work & Payments Schedule, Seller Performance
- Program Management: Program Planning and Control, Dashboard, Schedule, Bottom-up Report
- Portfolio Management: Portfolio Dashboard, Schedule, Summary Report, KPI
- Enhanced Graphic Interface: WBS, Dashboard, Schedule Chart, EVM