AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends.
- Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
- Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
- Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
★★★Featured on Google Play in 30+ countries.★★★
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client:
- SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer. ★ Quick reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Kik) from desktop clients. More apps will be supported in future releases.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web:
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
File transfer - Transfer files wirelessly
Transfer files, photos, documents, music or APK, all without cables. You can even transfer folders and manage files remotely.
Remote control - Control your devices at any time
Regardless of whether it's a local or remote network, you can use AirMirror to take complete control of your Android devices. Screen Mirroring allows you to present your device's screen, make live game broadcasts and show applications, etc. You can also use the remote keyboard to type on the device using your computer's keyboard.
Independent remote control application that allows access to mobile devices from the phone.
SMS and notifications: never miss an important message during work
The desktop notification feature allows you to mirror SMS, email, app notifications (such as WhatsApp, Kik, Line, etc.) on your computer and respond to them quickly. You no longer need to check your phone and never miss an important message.
Activate the device camera remotely to monitor the device environment in real time.
Web application - Manage files on the device in a web browser
No need to install any client, there are no restrictions for any system, you just need a web browser to enjoy all the features of AirDroid to manage your devices. The best solution when you are on the go or to manage devices on your computer without having the desktop client installed.
AirDroid is available for the following Operating Systems:
- AirDroid Windows: To download AirDroid for Windows click on the green icon in the menu.
- AirDroid Mac OS: To download AirDroid Mac OS click on the green icon in the menu.
- AirDroid Android: To download AirDroid Android OS click on the green icon in the menu.
- AirDroid iOS: To download AirDroid iOS click on the green icon in the menu.
- AirDroid Online: To AirDroid online access click on the green icon in the menu.
Remember, AirDroid allows access to your phone or tablet remotely, and it is written AirDroid, not Air Droid.