CleverPsych is software for health professionals who run their own practices.
We have been using the software to run our psychology practice for over ten years.
The system enables you to record your clients, appointments, services, organisations and referring doctors, and has the aim of making operations like generating standard letters, claiming from the government and insurance companies, and reporting income, much easier.
You can download all files from the Files Tab
Look at the CleverPsych demonstration videos on Youtube and read the manual. The web site is http://cleverpsych.droppages.com/ and can also be accessed below.
You can mail me at email@example.com I will usually reply within a day, but be aware that I am often overseas and then will not reply until I return. Alternatively use the Discussion tab or post a ticket for problems.
- Free practice management software
- Download for windows, Mac and linux
- For a sole practitioner (run a version for each practitioner)
- Track clients/patients and their appointments and services provided
- Store referrals (and referring doctors)
- Appointments diary
- Generate letters and reports using template files
- Print practice reports (income, clients, appointments etc)
- Display histograms, diagrams of practice statistics
- Send Emails and SMS messages
- Send appointment reminders to clients
- Receive daily list of appointments via mail or SMS
- Configure the system for your practice
- Demonstration database, manual and web site
- Optional Medicare Australia claiming