This is part of the GAMES Project, which consists of a set of innovative methodologies and Open Source ICT tools for designing and managing energy efficiency in IT Service Centres. The ESMI is the monitoring and sensing infrastructure which allows the fine-grained measurement and provides both an event-based and a real-time stream of data conveying information about the energy consumption in the key points of the overall system. It is completed by a set of Nagios plugin and an assessment tool which implements some green Performance Indicators and integrates data mining with the self adaptive controllers of the entire framework.
- Monitoring of data centers energy consumption
- Integrated with Nagios framework
- Integrated with GAMES for energy saving in data centers
- Streaming of monitoring data
- Asynchronous "green" event-based messaging system