KGeography is a Free and open source educational software game that tests students geographical knowledge. It forms part of KDE SC 4. Current version ships with KDE Education Project 3.5.
Browse the maps clicking in a map division to see its name. Every nation's flag and capital will be shown as well. Besides for educational purposes, KGeography can be used for evaluating ones knowledge. Right now it has five game modes:
- Browse the maps clicking in a map division to see its name, capital and flag
- The game tells you a map division name and you have to click on it
- The game tells you a capital and you have to guess the division it belongs to
- The game tells you a division and you have to guess its capital
- The game shows you a map division flag and you have to guess its name
- The game tells you a map division name and you have to guess its flag
- The game shows an empty map and you have to place divisions on it one by one
KGeography is a geography learning tool, which allows you to learn about the political divisions of some countries (divisions, capitals of those divisions and their associated flags if there are some).