]project-open[ is Web based enterprise project management application with a focus on finance and collaboration. It’s main purpose is to coordinate the work of project managers, project members and stake holders across multiple projects. Target organizations are companies or corporate departments that need to track finances, tasks, and resources for a large number of concurrently running projects.
]project-open[ consists of about 200 modules for resource management, time sheet management, HR, CRM, ITSM, collaboration and financials. ]po[ is built on top of OpenACS.org, an open-source Web platform featuring role-base permissions, workflows, dynamically extensible objects and full-text search.
- Project, portfolio and resource management
- Import and export to and from MS-Project, GanttProject and OpenProj
- Financial management with project controlling and project billing (SAP & Navision backends)
- Time & expenses tracking controlled by configurable workflows
- Collaboration with Wiki, forum discussions, file storage and full-text search across all objects
- Predefined reports, dashboards, indicators and data-warehouse (add-on)
- HR management with vacation management, skills & recruiting
- ITSM with helpdesk, ConfDB, SLAs, release management and integration with CVS & Nagios
- CRM with companies, contacts, sales pipeline and mail integration
- Role-based permissions for GUI elements, projects, companies and many transactions
- REST Web-service back-end designed for YUI & Sencha AJAX front-ends
- Dynamic fields and value ranges allow to extend all important business objects
- Configurable workflows allow to control the life-cycle of all important objects