A study of a number of NGOs enabled Sigmah to understand the common information management difficulties that they frequently face, and highlighted the need for software
that offers the following functions:
- Tracking project activity progression and budget follow-up,
- Defining, tracking and mapping indicators at different levels (project, country, region, institution)
- Centralising project documents,
- Improving schedule management and alerts,
- Implementing a quality assurance approach by defining criteria and critical points linked to the project.
More information at sigmah.org