EasyEDA is a free, zero-install, Web and Cloud-based EDA tool suite, integrating powerful schematic capture, mixed-mode circuit simulator and PCB layout in a seamless cross-platform browser environment, for electronic engineers, educators, students and hobbyists.
EasyEDA | Powerful PCB Layout and Simulation Capability
Save design time using massive libraries of schematic components, PCB footprints and packages, spice simulation; models and subckts..
- Cool Schematic Capture with EasyEDA
- Draw schematics quickly using the available libraries on browser. Seamless automatic upgrades.
- Clever Spice Circuit Simulator with EasyEDA
- Verify analog, digital and mixed signal circuits with spice subcircuits and models!
- Online PCB Design with EasyEDA
- With multiple layers, thousands of pads, you could still operate quickly and layout smoothly.
- Import PCB and Schematic files with EasyEDA
- Import your designs from Eagle, Altium, Kicad and LTspice
Hardware Design Never Come Out So Easy
- Develop Collaboratively
- Invite colleagues and partners to collaborate in electronics engineering design. Collaborate and comment on designs easily with public or private, Access Controlled, project sharing options.
- Open-source Hardware
- Tap into the power of the Cloud: access Open Source modules developed by thousands of electronics engineers.
- Share your schematics and PCB
- Share designs easily with public and secure private project sharing and Access Control options.
Perfect Cloud Development
- Whenever. Wherever. On Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, PC, Tablets or Smartphones; open the browser, login and enter a new mode of working.
- EasyEDA adopts multi-strategies to ensure the project security. Hosting on servers around the globe ensures multi-backup and guarantees complete safety. Projects are stored on cloud servers, but only you and your authorized parters can open private files. For an extra level of security and backup, all files can be stored locally.
Enjoy the Next Generation free PCB design tool.
So far there have been 50599 hardware Projects developed on EasyEDA