Simulate chemical experiments in order to calculate dilution ratios, mass requirements and final concentrations with this portable program
ProfiCAD is designed for drawing of electrical and electronic diagrams, schematics, control circuit diagrams and can also be used for pneumatics, hydraulics and other types of technical diagrams.
- The easiest CAD for electrical circuits. Maximum care was paid to ergonomics and ease of use. Just place electrical symbols into the drawing and attach the wires.
- Ships with more than one thousand symbols. You can easily create your own symbols in the symbols editor or have them drawn for you for a fee.
- Supports automatic numbering of symbols, generation of netlists, lists of wires, bills of material, drawing of striped wires and further advanced features.
- The program supports cross references between wires and between symbols belonging to one component (e.g. relay coil + contacts). A linked symbol on a different page can be accessed by clicking on the cross reference.
- The program was translated into many languages, which will facilitate cooperation with international partners. Drawings can be exported into the DXF format.
- The non-commercial (home) edition is distributed free of charge and has some limitations: it does not support the bill of material, netlist, list of wires, reference grid, title block editor and some other limitations.