Educational Videos with EdPuzzle: Make any video your lesson
Choose a video, give it a magical touch and track your students' understanding.
Why create educational videos with EdPuzzle?
More than 65% of students are visual learners, and + 95% of your students watch YouTube regularly. Videos are a powerful resource, but it can be difficult to hold students accountable for something that can't be traced. This is why we created Edpuzzle: we were teachers with this same problem once.
- Reinforce accountability: Check if students are watching your videos, how many times they are watching each section, and if they are understanding the content.
- Engaging Students: Introduce students to learning at their own pace with interactive video lessons. It's easy to add your own voice narration and questions!
- Save time: Use videos from YouTube, Khan Academy, Crash Course and more. If you prefer to record and upload your own video, go ahead!
How does it work?
We unlock the power of videos through simple editing tools and dazzling student data. The process is simple: find a video, add questions, and assign it to your class. Watch as they progress and hold them accountable on their learning journey.
- Used by over 50% of US schools: Trusted by schools of all shapes and sizes in all 50 states.
- A privacy and security policy you can trust: We fully comply with FERPA, COPPA and GDPR laws.
- Free Use for Teachers and Students: Core plans are free for teachers and students, and plans for your entire school or district are very affordable.