This Finite Element Method (FEM) application is especially useful for civil engineers, mechanical engineers, architects, and students who wish to design hyperstatic 1D frameworks.
You can enter and edit geometry, forces, supports, etc. load cases Calculation results are performed instantly.
The main features include:
- M, T and Q (rectangular and triangular) loads
- fixed and hinge connections at beam ends
- fixed, hinge, spring and roller supports in any direction
- imposed deformations
- add or edit materials
- add or edit sections
- Load cases and load combinations, including safety factors
- moment, shear, stress, deformation, reaction forces and unit controls