Here is a list of the best 3 free programs in electricity
Dedicated to professionals with extensive experience in the sector, as well as students, this programs collection offers solutions to day-to-day work of electrical engineers and technicians.
If this compilation of free programs is of your interest, you may also want to take a look at the following ones:
- 16 Free Programs for Electrical Engineers and Electrical Technicians
- The best 10 free programs for electronic engineers and technicians
- Learn free electronics with these 4 essential sites
- 12 Free Robotics Programs (Part I)
- The best 6 free programs for mechanical engineers (Part I)
ProfiCAD is designed to draw electrical and electronic diagrams, schemes, control circuit diagrams and can also be used for hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams, and other technical diagrams.
Solve Elect is an Electrical circuit analysis and resolution in AC and DC.
Circuit drawing, values and formulas for currents and voltages, equations verification, graphs drawing, equivalent circuits, filter analysis, frequency response graphs.
RCSim is a resistive circuit simulator that allows the circuit design directly on screen and has measuring instruments, showing the values of voltage and current while during simulation.