Visual Fitting is a math tool to implement linear and nonlinear curve fitting, 3d surface fitting, 4d volume data fitting and graphing.
Visual Fitting Features:
- A global optimistic method is used, so the result will not be "Failed" and local optimistic.
- Initial start values of the parameters can be free random ones.
- Implement curve fitting and graphing of linear models.
- Implement curve fitting and graphing of nonlinear models.
- Implement surface fitting and graphing of any binary function models.
- Volume fitting and graphing of any trinary function models.
- Unary, binary and trinary polynomial fitting and graphing.
- High quality 2d curves, 3d surfaces and 4d volume slices can be created
- to visualize the fitting models.
Visual Fitting System Requirements: Windows XP or newer