Astrolog is astrology software featuring many types of computation, display, graphics, comparison, and analysis. It supports multiple environments, such as MS Windows and Unix X Windows, with complete C++ source code available. For more information see the Web site: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog.htm
- Show planets, asteroids, Uranians, and fixed stars, with 10800 year ephemeris.
- Compute 22 house systems, geo/heliocentric, ayanamsas, harmonics, decans.
- Display wheels, aspect/midpoint, local horizon, rising/setting, astro-graph, etc.
- Search transits, progressions, aspects over time, sign/direction changes.
- Compare synastry, composite, time/space midpoint, and weighted influences.