DoClone is a free project developed in C++ for creating or restoring GNU/Linux systems images. It can also work on a LAN to transfer data within computers. This tool provides an easy way to manage the GNU/Linux installation in offices or schools, including machines with different hardware, e.g., different hard-disk sizes, using only the space required by the data.
- Supports 12 filesystems.
- Supports 9 disk labels.
- Clones disks or partitions with different sizes.
- Clones selinux systems.
- GRUB boot loader restoration.
- Multiple cloning on a LAN.
- UUID's and filesystem labels cloning.
- Live cloning: a system can make images of itself.