Icecream Screen Recorder is an easy-to-use free screen recording software that enables you to record any area of your screen or save it as a screenshot. Record apps and games, video tutorials, webinars, live streams, Skype calls and much more. You can record screen along with audio and webcam, with Icecream Screen Recorder.
Icecream Screen Recorder is a screen recording tool that allows capturing on-screen activities with ease. Simplicity, intuitiveness, zero cost and efficiency are the characteristics that make this application an outstanding alternative to advanced recorders.
The program helps users capture any type of on-screen activity, be it the screen itself, applications, streaming video, webcam, video game, etc. It’s possible to create screenshots and record videos within a selected area which you can choose by framing it. The program supports sound recording (both system sounds and microphone) and uses extra features to optimize the process of recording and meet user’s requirements.
The program features the Draw panel that you can use to add some graphics to the video or screenshot. You can choose from the following tools: brush, text, rectangle, oval, and arrow. It’s possible to choose the color and size of each of these elements. Use the tools from the Draw panel during the process of recording as well.
Output videos come with .mkv extension; as for screenshots, you can either save them as PNG or JPG images, get a URL, or save them to clipboard.
Icecream Screen Recorder is free and simple application that creates screencasts and screenshots of a high quality and helps you save time and effort.
Screen recording features of Icecream Screen Recorder:
- Record screen: Record your full screen or select the area you'd like to record. Record audio
- Record audio: Record your microphone and system audio. Annotate
- Annotate: Add text, arrows and shapes to your screen recording or screenshot.
- Record webinars: Record live webinars and streaming videos. Record webcam
- Record webcam: Record screen with a webcam overlay. Last area
- Last area: Quickly select a recording area using recently used one.*
- Record games: Record full-screen 3D games with our PC screen recorder.* Add your logo
- Add your logo: Add your own watermark to the screen recording.* Share
- Share: Easily upload your recordings to YouTube, Dropbox and Google Drive.
What else makes Icecream Screen Recorder the best screen recorder?
- Trim recordings: Cut unnecessary parts in the beginning/end of the video after recording if needed.* Recording settings
- Recording settings: Hide cursor or desktop icons, and disable the screensaver during screen capture if necessary. Change speed
- Change speed: Speed up or slow down your recordings.* Convert
- Convert: With screen recorder you can always change format of the recorded videos later.* Display hotkeys used in video
- Display hotkeys used in video: Show the hotkeys you are using during screen recording.* Scheduled screen recording
- Scheduled screen recording: Set multiple screen capture tasks on a timer.* Mouse effects
- Mouse effects: Add mouse click animation while recording.* Copy to clipboard
- Copy to clipboard: Copy screen recordings and screenshots to the clipboard to share them via Skype instantly.
Create tutorials, record your conversations and much more
Icecream Screen Recorder is an application that you will find available in the Utilities and tools category and in the Screenshot subcategory of Softonic. Specifically, it is ideal for video game recording, Skype calls and webinars, but also for making video tutorials that you can later upload to any streaming video platform. In addition, it is linked to the webcam to record the user so that they can see their face during playback. It also connects to the microphone to add voice.
A multitude of additional tools
Icecream Screen Recorder will help you to record the entire screen or just a specific area, as well as to choose between various output video formats. This directly affects the quality of subsequent playback. It also has a zoom tool and is linked to Google Drive, Dropbox, YouTube and other platforms so you can share your creations automatically.