Math Mechanixs is a math software that includes the Scientific Calculator and Math Editor, which allows you to view and edit your work, while adding notes, just like a word editor.
Some of the key features of Math Mechanixs:
- The Math Mechanixs math software package has many key features that will prove to be of value to anyone who is looking for a comprehensive math software program. The graphing calculator features are really just the beginning...
- A key feature of Math Mechanixs is an easy to use Math Editor supporting variable and function declarations with real and complex numbers. The Math Editor allows you to explain the work you are doing. It is not just a Math Editor, it is a text editor as well. How you use this is up to your imagination.
- Math Mechanixs includes a scientific calculator with a vast assortment functions including logarithmic, trigonometric, statistical, and logical functions, to name just a few. The calculator integrates directly with the Math Editor which makes learning how to use the Math Editor a snap. If you love to just press buttons, try our scientific calculator.
- Another Key Feature of Math Mechanixs is superior quality 3D color graphing of mathematical expressions w/ zooming & spatial rotation on all axes. Playing with this can be a whole lot of fun.
- Math Mechanixs has an user extendable mathematical function library with a revolutionary Function Solver. The Function Solver will allow you to quickly compute any defined function using an automatically customized graphical user interface. In addition, if you create a function, you can add it to the the function library which already contains more than 200 predefined scientific and statistical functions. This key function helps us fulfill part of our mission: to make math software easy to use. Many math software programs make you type simple formulas in a complicated format (like MS EXCEL) just to get an answer, not Math Mechanixs.
- There is also a calculus utility which includes single, double and triple integration and differention. You can even plot the first second and third differentials of any expression with the click of a button.
- The Math Mechanixs Math Software program uses a Multiple Document Interface (MDI) which allows you to conveniently work on multiple problems at the same time. You can easily build 2D and 3D graphs using functions or data that you define or with some of the many pre-defined functions and formulas already in the Function Library..
- Complete context sensitive help and tutorials (in .wmv file format) are integrated into Math mechanixs. Our math software has an extensive integrated help system that is easy to use and makes learning how to use Math Mechanixs a snap.
Math Software with 2D and 3D Graphing, Calculus, Curve Fitting, Matrices and More...
Math Mechanixs® is an award winning easy to use general purpose math software program compatible with Microsoft Windows®. It is ideal for students, teachers, engineers and scientists or anyone requiring an easy to use PC based mathematical software program. It will also do so much more than your calculator. Math Mechanixs was created with the belief that computers were made to solve mathematical problems. Our goal is to make math software available to everyone.
Math Software Description
Math Mechanixs is not a training aid or a spreadsheet program. It works using a Math Editor (as opposed to a Text Editor) allowing you to type the mathematical expressions similar to the way you would write them on a piece of paper. The software uses a multiple document interface so that you can work on multiple solutions simultaneously. There is a full feature scientific calculator combined with an integrated variables and functions list window so that you can easily track your defined variables and functions.
Stunning Color Graphs
You can easily create large 2D and 3D full color graphs that are nothing less than "Stunning". With Math Mechanixs, 2D and 3D graphing of data and functions is easy. Our graphing utility allows you to label data points, as well as zoom, rotate and translate the graph. For more information see our graphing page or check out our screen shots page for examples of our 2D and 3D graphics. There is also Tutorials available that will help you quickly learn how to create various types of 2D and 3D graphs in Math Mechanixs.
Function Library and Solver
The math software also provides an extensive function library containing over 280 embedded functions which includes general math, trigonometric, chemistry, geometric, statistical, and numerous random number generators following a variety of statistical distribution and many other function categories. The library is also completely extendable by the user. Math Mechanixs also includes a Function Solver graphical interface that allows you to quickly obtain a solution, to any function, by only entering the input parameters.
The Math Mechanixs Calculus Utility contains a numerical integration module capable of performing single, double, and triple integration. You can easily compute the integral of almost any mathematical function. This utility also includes a numerical differentiation module which is capable of performing single, double and triple differentials. You can easily plot the differentiation curve to locate maxima and minima with the click of a button. This utility is currently available for download in the latest release.
Released in version 22.214.171.124 is a Math Tools utility which includes a Root Finding tool. This utility will find the real roots of mathematical expressions and functions plus complex roots of polynomials. The Root Finder allows you to easily graph your function or expression in order to visualize the zero crossings (i.e. roots) making it easier to focus on roots within specific thresholds of your function or to verify your results.
The Curve Fitting Utility released in version 126.96.36.199 will allow you to easily perform linear and non-linear regression analysis using an nth order polynomial. This tool is perhaps one of the most useful tools available in Math Mechanixs. Data modeling has wide reaching applications in Manufacturing, Quality Control and Six Sigma, Process Engineering and many other scientific and engineering fields. Please periodically visit this website and watch for new releases of Math Mechanixs.