ULISES II is a software to calculate moments of inertia and centers of gravity.
Use of the ULISES II software for gantries:
- You must decompose your figure into several elementary figures (triang, straight, Square, Etc.)
- Income approximate measures for the purposes of establishing a work scale
- You choose the type of geometric figure in the bottom bar
- You enter the coordinates of that figure.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until completing the figure to determine the c.d.g.
- Enter the coordinates of the profiles and their height in cm.
- You click on the calculator button and it will have the c.d.g. and the mtos. main inertia
- You can view and print the necessary data